[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Thanks to AP-IB Proctors

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue May 28 16:17:12 PDT 2019

PLEASE do not reply to this email; contact Lisa Sibony, lisasibony at berkeley.net

Dear Community,

Thanks to all of you who helped proctor during our recent 3 weeks of AP and IB exams. There were 172 slots which needed to be filled -- many of you proctored more than one exam, 2 of you proctored 4 and one volunteered for 5 exams! You all took time out of your busy lives, showed up promptly, frequently early in the morning, ready to do whatever was asked of you, and proctor in locations you didn't even know existed. Seeing our students focused and hard at work is a memorable experience and we couldn't do it without you.

A big shout out of appreciation to our 2019 AP and IB Proctors!
Abby Eaton, Alicia Park, Amber Keller, Amelia Fernholz, Andrea Saveri, Angelika Joseph, Anne Lackey, Anya Behn, Beth Doh, Bethany Schoenfeld, Betsy Belding, Brian Joseph, Carole Herpin, Carolyn Hunt, Cathy Blankspoor, Charlotte Dickson, Cheryl Baggeroer, Cheryl Berg, Chris Martin, Chrissy Hoffman, Christine Meuris, Christopher Cherney, Claudia Wise, Connie Heller, Courtney Walch,  Dan Aronson, Dana Holtzman, Dawn Nykamp, Dawn Thomas, Debbie Arthur, Debbie Bamberger, Denise Montgomery, Denise Yip, Diane Halberg, Diane O’Keefe, Douglas Frey,  Dyan Whyte , Edith Friedman, Elisabeth Hensley, Erik Monrad, Fran Rizzardi, Franziska Raedeker, Geri Charnin, Greg Wiberg, Holly Scheider, Ila Deiss, Janet Byron, Janice Hui, Jean Fichtenkort, Jen Lyons, Jim Lovekin, Jin Young, Joan Bell, Joanna Ward, Jodi Cahn, Josh Langenthal, Karen Kelley, Karin Wertheim, Kathleen Morris, Keley Peterson, Kellie Knox, Kim Kapoor, Kriss Biagoli, Kristen Policy, Kristen Takakuwa, Laurie Dangerfield, Lee Kempf, Lee Steadman, Leo Meier, Lisa Vega, Liz Ruhland, Lucie Moses, Lucy Kuntz, Lynne Yee, Mabel Yee, Madelyn Weiss, Margaret Wade, Mark Fiedler, Martha Berman, Mary Wyland, Maureen Sullivan, Melanie Green, Mia Masia,  Michaela Ballek, Michele Hirzel, Michele Voilleque, Mira Liao, MJ Bauman, Mollie Boero, Naima Hart, Natasha Bell, Noemi Hansen, Pamela Valentine, Paul Pierson, Peter Fern, Rachel Dent, Rachel Goodenow, Radha Seshagiri, Robin Packel, Sabina Aurilio, Sandra Hudson, Sandra Liu, Sanjani Varkey, SanSan Kwan, Shelly Ball,  Shui Wong, Silke Maurer, Stacy Erickson, Susan Wengrofsky, Susie Marcus, Suzanne Alberga, Tabitha Soren, Tania Balazs, Tania Dugatkin, Ted Rodriguez-Bell, Tine Munson, Tor Berg, Tracey Goldberg, Tristan Nathe, and Yesim Erim.

I think I have you all here... please forgive me and let me know if I missed your name.

Hope the end of the school year goes well for all of your students.

With much gratitude,
Lisa
Lisa Sibony
Outreach and Volunteers

Nicole Chee, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket, and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2018-2019 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1819
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe. The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.