[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: Seniors - Class of 2019 End of Year Updates

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun May 19 21:19:06 PDT 2019

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact David An at davidan at berkeley.net
<davidan at berkeley.net?subject=>.

*College/Career: Updates for Families of Seniors*

*Post-Secondary Plan Map*

Since Friday, Seniors have been having a lot of fun having their picture
taken and pasted on our "Where are you going next year?" map.  If your
student has yet to get their polaroid taken and put up on the wall, please
encourage them to do so.
[image: 3B5EDBD7-A765-44F7-AB16-80217F264D4A.jpeg]

*Senior Exit Reports*

Senior English classes will be visiting the College and Career Center (CCC)
this week to:

(1) Complete the Senior Exit Report.

(2) Update their Naviance accounts.

(3) Hear end-of-the-year reminders and be part of an exit group.

Remember that #1 and #2 are required for graduation.  If your student is
unable to make this week's Senior Exit Report session in the CCC with their
English class, the link to the surveys with instructions will be emailed
Friday (May 24th) evening.

*Senior Awards Night (Thursday, May 30th at 6PM in the BHS Little Theater)*

Senior Awards Night is our end-of-the-year celebration for our graduating
class of 2019 where we will be presenting our awards, scholarships, and
accomplishments of our Seniors.  Seniors are invited to RSVP via the link
we sent them to their Berkeley student emails.  Many students might feel
bashful including their names in the list to be honored for their
accomplishments, so a gentle nudge from families would be appreciated.  :)
Mailed invitations to follow.

*Useful CCC Links:*

College &Career Center Resources:
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/resources/college-career-center/college-career-guide/

College & Career Calendar:
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/resources/college-career-center/college-and-career-center-calendar/

_____________________________

Nicole Chee, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket, and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2018-2019 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1819

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line:
unsubscribe. The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom
of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators
at bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.