[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Prom 2019 Ticketholders - Fun Stuff, Parking, Security & Do Not Bring List

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Apr 11 11:05:33 PDT 2019

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mr. V johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net<mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

Stop by the leadership office to pick up your ticket if you bought it online!!!!!!!

Prom 2019: Royalty<http://bhsprom2019.bpt.me/>

Saturday, April 13, 2019

SF City Hall

1 Dr Carlton B Goodlett Place, San Francisco, CA 94102. Entrance is on Polk Street<https://goo.gl/maps/sJTXJQ1R6nv>

8:00 pm - 11:30 pm

Doors close at 9:30 pm

No in & out privileges for any reason.

IF YOU ARE LATE TO THE PARTY:::

Prom Tickets are still available online and in person until 4:00 pm on April 12th. Head to the Leadership Office in the BHS cafeteria at lunch and after school to pay with cash or check payable to "BHS ASB". Tickets are also sold online http://bhsprom2019.bpt.me <http://bhsprom2019.bpt.me/>

Regular tickets are $80

Free & reduced lunch qualifiers pay $65 with proof of eligibility at the time of purchase

BHS ASB sticker holders pay $70

Attendance Policy: BHS students must have 30 or less unverified period absences to attend. For more details, please read BHS Prom Policy 2018-19 guidelines<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5YvSg5voDijaHQyVWpwWG9yNEVJSFBuRklyRVJjRGNFNkhJ/view?usp=sharing>.

Guest Passes and Dance Conduct: The deadline for submitting a guest pass for a Non-BHS student has passed and we are no longer accepting new guest passes. The BHS Dance Conduct Policy will be strictly enforced for all guests.

THE FUN STUFF:::

Plan to arrival early to the area around City Hall at magic hour for taking photos. Once inside, we have a complimentary coat check for jackets, purses, shoes, etc. For snacking, we will have cold beverages available along with the famous chocolate fountain and finger sandwiches. For photos, My Legacy Matters will be taking candid pics as well as formal shots behind the grand staircase on the first floor. Schedule your photo appointment now to avoid the line<https://www.mylegacymatters.us/appointments>. In addition, you will find two photo booths printing free duplicate memento photos of you and your date or group. We have access to the first and second floor of City Hall, so take some time to explore and snap those perfect selfies. There will be a few other surprises throughout the night, but it should an awesome party to celebrate the Class of 2019.

PRE-GAME PLAN:::

Parking: Please search SF City Hall for directions and parking suggestions. Parking will be available in nearby parking garages and there is free street parking after 6 pm, but there are many events in the area on the night of prom. Arrive early as traffic across the bridge may be heavy...

Attire: This is a formal event. Dress to impress!

Security: All guests will pass through metal detectors at the front door security screening monitored by the SF Sheriff Department.

Please do not bring:

·         large overnight bags or backpacks. small purse or clutch size bags are OK.

o    no bags will be allowed inside and must be stored somewhere else

·         gum

·         outside food or beverage*

·         drugs, alcohol

·         weapons, among other illegal items.

*Contact Mr. V if you have a dietary need, prescription, or other need that may fall on the prohibited item list.

Sobriety: For your safety, any guest suspected of being under the influence or in possession of an illegal or controlled substance, either when arriving or during the Prom, will have their parents/guardians notified and will be required to leave the premises. Parents/Guardians will be responsible for picking the student up as all school policies and subsequent consequences will be enforced. No refund will be given.

Let's have a joyous and safe celebration!

Nicole Chee, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2018-2019 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1819
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe (The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.) If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL: http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the Etree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net.