[BHS Etree] BULLETIN: Student Daily Bulletin, Jan. 7 (Mon)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jan 7 17:51:08 PST 2019

PLEASE do not reply to this email; announcements are reviewed in the BHS Main Office by Vice Principal Tammy Rose: bhsmorningannouncements at berkeley.net<mailto:bhsmorningannouncements at berkeley.net>

Happy new year Jackets!

Athletic Teams: Students and staff, come out to support our athletic teams at their home games this week. Tickets are just $5 for students and $8 for adults. Staff and students with an ASB (Associated Student Body) sticker ID have free admission.

School Photos: If you purchased a school photo package, please stop by the counseling office to pick up your package this week at the Counseling Office in the D building across from the cafeteria.

PE Waiver Reminder: Due this Friday, January 11, 2019. Your signed and completed yellow portions of the Fall PE Waiver is due this coming Friday, January 11, 2019. No exceptions will be made for missed deadlines.

Spring 2019 PE Waivers: Available for pick-up on Monday, January 14, 2019 from the counseling office in the D building across from the cafeteria.

BHS STUDENT EXCHANGE ANNOUNCEMENT

Sakai, Japan, is Berkeley’s oldest sister city, and the Berkeley-Sakai Sister City Association is looking for families to host 1 or 2 Japanese students next summer from July 26 to July 31.  We are also looking for students who would be interested in participating in a student exchange to Sakai and other parts of Japan in July 2020. If you are interested in hosting or going to Sakai (or both) , please visit our website at www.berkeley-sakai.org<http://www.berkeley-sakai.org/> and fill out an Interest Form.  Save the date, mark your calendars ~ We would also like to invite you to our Annual Dinner on Friday, March 8, 2019 from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. at the Berkeley Methodist United Church.  Please join us!

Have a great first week of the new year 2019!
--
Tammy Rose
Vice Principal, Berkeley High School

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2018-2019 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1819
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe. The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.