[BHS Etree] CLUBS: Join the BHS Mountain Biking Team

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Nov 7 08:11:04 PST 2018

PLEASE do not reply to this email reply to Coach Nick Hoeper-Tomich headcoach at bhscycling.org

Howdy,

Are you interested in joining the Berkeley High Mountain Biking Team? While we have already started our pre-season, it is not too late to get on the team. Please fill out the following forms by 11/18 in order to eligible to be on the team. For those of you that are new, join our email list by following this link. All team communication will go through the team alias going forward.
	1.	ASAP - Fill out the roster form
	2.	Due Nov 4 - If applicable, apply for a loaner bike
	3.	Due Nov 10 -  (OPTIONAL) Order from team store, same designs as last year: If you are a returning rider and only want one piece of the kit, order through the team store. If you are a new rider and want any of the additional pieces not included in the fees, place your order through the store.
	◦	New Riders: Team fees cover your bibs, race and practice jerseys. The Director will bulk order and distribute kits.
	4.	Nov 18 - Pay your team dues:
	◦	$550 for new rider (covers kit and team fees)
	◦	$350 for returning riders (just covers team fees, kits are the same design as last year)
Payment Options: Make sure to note the rider’s name when paying

PayPal: paypal.me/bhsmtb or Check, written out to “Berkeley High School Mountain Bike Team” dropped off to Coach Nick at Mike's Bikes in Berkeley OR Mail to:  Ken Jones, Berkeley High School Mountain Bike Team, 902 Indian Rock Ave, Berkeley, CA 94707

5. Nov 18 - Mandatory Bike Check at Mike’s bikes 9am - Noon

Bring your bike and your forms and fees (if you haven’t already paid)

6. Nov 18 - Sign: Rider Code of Conduct, Team Waiver (document to be provided shortly) & Goals form filled out - If you need help, you will have the opportunity to speak with coaches at the bike check at Mike’s Bikes

7.  You will be invited to: Register in the Pitzone (& sign the NICA waiver) & Start using Team Snap

Please feel free to shoot any question my way.

Go Jackets,
--
Nick Hoeper-Tomich
Head Coach

Nicole Chee, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket, and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2018-2019 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1819
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe. The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net.