[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Class of 2019 Updates: Prom, Grad Auditions, Graduations, & More

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Apr 25 21:02:41 PDT 2018

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mr. V,
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

Hello Seniors!

We are rapidly approaching the end of your senior year and don't want you
to miss out on any of the action. We hope you had a great night at prom and
we look forward to unveiling the next big event on June 1. This message
contains info about prom pics. As always, please view the senior letter for
the most up to date info
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/student-activities-3/senior-information-2/>.
We will release more details about GRAD TICKETS later in MAY via e-tree and
direct email.

*FINISH STRONG until the end of the year!!! *

*PROM PICTURES *

If you took photos with My Legacy Matters, they will bring those to campus
sometime in May. We will send out another message when they arrive. In
addition, retired Public Info Officer, Mark Coplan, generously took photos
all night and has shared a link for viewing.

Senior Prom 2018 Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/albums/
72157690156235390

Prom-Posals 2018 Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/albums/
72157695213675214

*​GRAD PERFORMER AUDITIONS* begin next week!

Any senior or group of seniors interested in performing or speaking at
graduation, will need to audition. Auditions will be held during the week
of April 30-May 4. Visit the leadership office in the cafeteria to sign up
for an audition slot and learn more.

​

*CULTURAL CELEBRATIONS/SLC GRADUATIONS*

Please refer to the senior letter for details and contact info:
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/student-activities-3/senior-information-2/

*May 30 *- AHA – @ Freight & Salvage 6:00 - 8:30 pm Contact Mat Glaser

*May 30* - Independent Studies @ 5:00 pm Contact Heidi Weber

*May 31 *- Bridge Cohort @ BHS Library 6:00 - 8:00 pm Contact Jessie Luxford

*June 2 *– African American Studies - @ Community Theater 2:00-4:00 pm
Contact Naomi Washington or Kendra Bowman to volunteer.

*June 2 – *CAS – @ Freight & Salvage 11am-3pm Contact Dana Moran

*June 2 - *Chicano Latino – Contact Leticia Amezcua D224

*June 5 - *AC @ Berkeley Community Theater at 6:00 – Contact Felicia
Phillips

*June 7 *– AMPS – BCC Atrium & Auditorium 6:00 - 8:30 pm Contact Claudia
Gonzalez

*June 8 – *Newcomer - @ BHS Cafeteria 6:00 - 9:00 pm Contact Marcela Taylor

*June 8 -* BIHS – @ Berkeley Community Theater 5:00 pm Contact TBD

*June 11 – *Asian Pacific Islander @ Berkeley Methodist United Church 11:00
a.m. Contact Dana Moran

*​CAP, GOWN, & TASSEL ORDERS - ACHIEVERS returns on MAY 11 at lunch in
courtyard!!!*

Achievers Inc. will be on campus to distribute your Graduation orders and
answer any questions about class rings or other graduation needs on May 11
in the courtyard. Please visit their website to ensure your order is
available for pickup on these dates. *BTA students will have their items
delivered to BTA.*

Visit their website for their catalog and enter with the code: *bhs510 *
http://graduationorder.com/

*QUESTIONS??!!*

Seniors, please ask all of your questions early with staff or Winston &
Shahada, your Senior Class Leadership Team. You can communicate directly
with your leadership team on Instagram @BerkeleySeniors18

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket, and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2017-2018 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe*. The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*