[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 2nd Call, AP-IB Proctors, May 1-18

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Apr 22 19:56:53 PDT 2018

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony lisasibony at berkeley.net<mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Dear Community,

This is the second call for volunteer proctors for the AP and IB exams which begin in 9 days, on Tuesday, May 1. Thanks very much to those who have already stepped up -- if you didn't hear back from me let me know.

We have a long ways to go -- there are still many spots available. Proctoring is not difficult but we must have the requisite number of adult proctors. Your help will be greatly appreciated! Our students will be hard at work. Below are our current needs (spots that are already covered are not shown here).

Please let me know when you can help. I look forward to hearing from you :-)

Thanks,
Lisa

X or a number = open spot

Tuesday, May 1
IB Economics: 11:30 am-2:15 pm
X ET proctor - 11:30 am-3:00 pm

Wednesday, May 2
IB Economics:
X ET proctor - 8:30-11:30 am

IB Math: 4 proctors - 11:30 am-2:45 pm,
X ET proctor - 12:00-3:30 pm

Thursday, May 3
IB Math: 4 proctors - 6:30-9:45 am
X   ET- 7:00-10:30 am

Friday, May 4
IB Computer Science: 1:30-5:00 pm
X ET 3:30-6:00

Monday, May 7
AP Chemistry 7:20 to noon
X ET 11:30 - 2:30

AP Spanish Lit & Culture  7:30 -12:00

IB Computer Science:   7:30-10:45 am
X 8:00-11:45 am

IB Enviro: 9:30 am-12:45 pm,
X ET - 11:30 am-1:45 pm

IB English: 7 proctors* 1:00-4:15 pm,
X ET - 3:00-5:15 pm

Tuesday, May 8
AP Spanish Language 7:20 to 3 p.m., 6 proctors, 2 ET as there are CDs and recording involved, breaks involved for all)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

IB English: 8:00-11:15 am
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 ET proctor - 9:00 am-12:15 pm

AP Art History ET 3:00-5:00

IB History: 7 proctors - 12:30-4:15 pm
X ET - 3:30-6:00 pm

Wednesday, May 9
AP English Literature, 7:20 a.m. to Noon
1
2
3
2 ET 11:30-2:30
X ET 11:30 - 2:30

IB History 7:30 am-11:15 am
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 ET 8:00-1:00 pm

IB Math: 11:30 am-1:30 pm
X ET 12:00-2:00 pm

IB Latin 1:15 pm-3:30 pm
3 ET 1:45 pm-4:15 pm

Thursday, May 10
AP US Government
1 ET 11:30 - until 2 p.m.
Chinese Language 7:30 to Noon.
1

IB Latin:
1 ET - 9:30 am-1:00 pm

AP Environmental Science, 11:30 to 3:30 p.m.
X ET 3:00-5:00 p.m.

Friday, May 11
AP US History, 7:20 to 12:15
1
2
3
4
5

Monday, May 14
AP Biology, 7:30 a.m. to noon
1
2
3 ET 10:00 until 2 p.m.

AP Music Theory, 7:30-12:30
X 7:30-11:00
X 11:00-12:30
X 11:00-12:30
X 11:00-12:30
X 11:00-12:30
X 1 ET 12:00-2:30

AP Physics C Mechanics, 11:45 to 2 p.m.
1
2 ET to 1:30 - 3 p.m.

IB Biology: 11:30 am-2:45 pm
X ET 12:00-3:45 pm

IB Mandarin: 1:00-3:00 pm
1
AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism. 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
1
Tuesday, May 15
AP Calculus AB and BC 7:20 a.m. to Noon
2
3
4
5 ET 11:30- 2:30 p.m.

IB Mandarin: 8:00-10:00 am
1
IB Biology: 9:00-10:45 am
1
2
3
4 ET 9:30-11:15 am

AP French Language, 11:45 am to 3 pm
2 ET 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.

AP Computer Science A, 11:45 am to 3 p.m.
1

IB Spanish: 12:00-2:45 pm
X ET 12:30-3:30 pm

Wednesday, May 16
AP English Language 7:15 a.m. to Noon
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 ET 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
9 ET 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.

IB Spanish: 8:00-10:45 am
1
2
3 ET proctor - 8:30-11:30 am
AP Macroeconomics, 11:45 am to 2:30 pm
1
2
3 ET 1:30- 4:00 p.m.
IB Chemistry: 12:00-2:30 pm
1

Thursday, May 17
 AP Statistics Statistics. 11:45 a.m. - 3 p.m.
1
2
3 ET 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.

IB French: 1:00 - 3:30 pm
2
3 ET proctor - 1:30 - 4:15pm

Friday, May 18
IB French:
ET 9:30 am - 12:15 pm

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2017-2017 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the Etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe (The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.) If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/ or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.