[BHS Etree] BULLETIN: Student Daily Bulletin, Mar. 26 (Mon)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Mar 26 10:54:04 PDT 2018

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact
bhsmorningannouncements at berkeley.net

*Prom 2018*

Masquerade Prom Tickets go on sale ​in the Leadership Office at lunch and
after school starting today. Students enrolled in the free and reduced
lunch program can purchase tickets at $70 per person for the duration of
sales with proof of eligibility at the time of purchase. Ticket prices for
all other students this week are $75 per person, and you can pay in cash or
with a check payable to BHS ASB.

Remember: you cannot attend prom if you have more than 30 unverified period
absences for this school year, so check your attendance before purchasing
your ticket. You can still continue to purchase prom tickets online at
bhsprom2018.bpt.me. The ticket price will increase to $80 after March 30,
so buy your tickets this week to avoid the price increase.

*Morning Sports Report*

We’ve got a lot of sports results to share with you this morning, so here
we go…

· The Jacket swim team hosted Bishop O’Dowd on Friday, and the girls
varsity and JV teams beat the Dragons while the boys varsity and JV teams
lost.

· At Saturday’s Oakland Invitational Relays, the Jackets girls ‘A’ team won
the 4 x 100 meter relay, the 4 x 200 meter relay, *and* the 800 meter
sprint medley; the team includes Khaleyma McCall, Islaam Rashada, Maya
Brooks and Patience Sykes. Other top three finishes include: Ayyub Love,
who was second in the 110 meter hurdles, and the boys ‘D’ team, who placed
third in the 4 x 200 meter relay (team members are Miles Bishop, Miles
Crowe, Manni Spicer-Saavedra and Jaali Henninger).

· On the diamond over the weekend, the boys varsity baseball beat Irvington
and Washington, the JV baseball team defeated Irvington, the freshman
baseball team lost to De La Salle, and the varsity softball team fell to
Terra Linda.

· In other sports action, the boys volleyball team lost to Alameda, and the
girls varsity lacrosse team lost to Piedmont.

Playing today are the badminton, boys golf and boys volleyball teams.

As a reminder: If you’re not hearing your team’s results on the morning
announcements, it doesn’t mean we don’t care; we just don’t have the
results. Ask your coach to send an Email message to
bhsmorningannouncements at berkeley.net with scores and other results, and
we’ll be sure to share them.

*Spring Break Reminder*

There is no school Monday, April 2, through Friday, April 6. During Spring
Break, the Registrar’s Office will be closed and the main office will have
limited hours.

*Saturday** School*

The next Saturday School will be held on Saturday, March 31, 2018 from 9:00
am until 12:00 pm in room M-301. Attending this Saturday School will clear
up to 3 unverified period absences from February. Students who wish to
attend Saturday School must sign up in the Attendance Office before school,
during lunch or after school. We can only take up to 30 students per
Saturday School session.

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket, and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2017-2018 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe*. The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*