[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Berkeley High Crew FREE Learn-to-Row Day April 15th

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Feb 28 12:05:14 PST 2018

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact outreach at berkeleyhighcrew.org

Do you want to try the sport of rowing? Do you have a friend or younger sibling who is interested in crew?

The Berkeley High Crew team is holding our annual spring Learn-to-Row Day on Sunday, April 15th from 9am to noon at the Jack London Aquatic Center.

While this event is FREE, we ask that you register in advance here<http://www.berkeleyhighcrew.com/home/come-row/learn-to-row/>.

Learn-to-Row Day is a great opportunity to learn about the sport of rowing in general, and rowing at Berkeley High in particular.  It is also a chance to meet our coaches, current student-athletes and their parents, and other future Berkeley High rowers. The event is open to youth ages 11 and up, and registration is limited to 40 participants.

Students will learn the basics on rowing machines and on the water in our training barge. There will also be an information session for parents while the kids are on the water.

For more information and to register, visit:

http://www.berkeleyhighcrew.org/home/come-row/learn-to-row/

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket, and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2017-2018 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe. The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/, or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net.