[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Thank you for October Help

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Nov 8 15:55:42 PST 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony,
lisasibony at berkeley.net

Dear Parent/Guardian Volunteers,

Thank you to all the volunteers who helped on October 19 or 20. You took
time out of your busy days and your presence in the theater, hallways and
on the courtyards made a big difference. Several of you were here on both
days!

Whether you donned a green vest to usher in students and staff at
the All-School Unity Assembly in the Berkeley Community Theater or
joined us on Red & Gold Day, the BHS faculty and staff sincerely
appreciated your presence. We hope that you enjoyed yourselves during your
Unity Week assignment.
_______________
Note from Principal Erin Schweng
I want to personally thank you for your presence on our campus last month.
While there were definitely some crazy moments, I'm so appreciative of the
extra eyes and ears that your being here afforded us - it helped things to
be safer. Managing such a large school is always a challenge and your help was
invaluable - thank you so much.
------------------------
Big thanks go out to Allison Wren, Angel Ciangi, Anne Marie
Praetzel, Bethany Schoenfeld, Bonnie Lamb, Camille Antinori, Casey
Ledor, Celeste Agos-Fikiri, Charlotte Dickson, Christina Tuccillo,
Danielle Sullivan, Dawn Nykamp, Deirdre Sproul, Diane O'Keefe, Gena
Eiseman, Geoffrey Holton, Ila Deiss, Iris Greenberg-Smith, Jean
Lusson, Jeannine Miles, Jennifer Lyons, Jenny Fosket, Jess Parker, Jin
Young, Joe Tomasik, Johanna Eigen, Joshua Bamberger, Kevin Sullivan,
Laila Shams, Laura White, Leo Meier, Margaret Norman, Marlena,
Marian Bradley-Kohr, Marty McCutcheon, Mary Sproul, Matthew Grimm,
Michael Lukan, Mitchell Masia, Mj Baumann, Peter Molnar, Petronella Van
Berry, Rachel Dent, Rachel Neumann, Sarah Kwak, Susie Marcus, Tabitha
Lewis, Tinne Laurberg, and Victoria Mancuso. Please let me know if I have
forgotten anyone.

Thank you all,
Lisa

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket, and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2017-2018 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe*. The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*