[BHS Etree] INCOMING FAMILIES: Fall Info Night, Nov. 15 (Wed.) 7:00-8:00

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Nov 1 10:59:15 PDT 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact, Lisa Sibony lisasibony at berkeley.net

Berkeley High School's Information Night for incoming 9th grade families (of current 8th graders) is scheduled for Wednesday, November 15 from 7:00-8:00, in the BHS Community Theater. The event will start promptly at 7 p.m. While we welcome everyone, the evening will be of particular interest to those who are new to the Berkeley Unified School District.  Students are welcome as long as they are accompanied by an adult.

Berkeley High School's ''Touring Season'' for prospective families runs from October to March. The tours last a little over an hour. Tours are in the morning and by reservation only. If you are interested, please email me at bhsoutreach at berkeley.net. Please indicate several days that work for you and the number/names of the people in your party.

Lisa
--
Lisa Sibony
Outreach and Volunteers

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2017-2018 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe. The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/