[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Registration Help, 2nd Call

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 14 18:06:59 PDT 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony lisasibony at berkeley.net

Dear Community,

Registration is next week, August 21-25. We hope to process close to 3,000 students during those five days. Thank you to everyone who has already responded with offers to help. I am answering all emails; please let me know if you haven’t heard back from me.

Please consider helping out - we need you!  The positions are not difficult, no experience is necessary, and it has the wonderful benefit of giving you the chance to meet and see a large number of BHS students. The more volunteers, the shorter the lines. We'd like at least 20 volunteers for each shift Monday-Friday.

On Monday-Wednesday the morning shifts are 8:15 to noon, afternoon is 12:45 to 3:15 p.m., on Thursday and Friday the times are noted below. Here are the numbers of volunteers so far.

Thanks,

Lisa

Monday, August 21: Seniors
morning (6)
afternoon(7)

Tuesday, August 22: Juniors
morning (9)
afternoon (6)

Wednesday, August 23: Sophomores
morning (7)
afternoon (4)

Thursday, August 24:
morning Freshmen 9:00-1:00  (12)
afternoon Make Up Session 1:15 - 3:30 pm  (3)

Friday, August 25:
morning Freshmen 9:00-1:00 (8)

Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website: http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy <http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy>

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe. The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, you can use the following URL, either included at the very bottom of each individual message, or by typing it in the address bar yourself:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here <http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here>