[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Girls Golf: Tryouts start Aug. 14 (Mon)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Aug 12 21:39:46 PDT 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mimi Cook, mimicook22 at me.com

Attention: ALL FEMALE GOLFERS!

Whether you’re new to golf or headed to the LPGA, get your athletic packets
in at http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/athletics/ and come to tryouts,
happening the full week of 8/14 from 4:00 - 6:00pm!

Where: Tilden Park Golf Course, 10 Golf Course Drive, Berkeley, 94708

When: 8/14 - 8/18 (all five days)

Time: 4:00 - 6:00 PM

Bring: Clubs if you already have them, but extra clubs will be on hand if
you don’t

Wear: Comfortable athletic wear or golf clothes

Be ready to: Meet our new Girls Golf Coach, Golf Pro Ahmad Dilliehunt, and
work on your stroke and understanding of the rules.

We need players who show commitment to learning the game and ability to
support fellow players.

Golf Season officially starts the first week of school and lasts until
Mid-October. Practices are Monday and Wednesday afternoons at Tilden Park
Golf Course. Games are at local courses Tuesdays and Thursdays. Parents
work together to make transportation possible! If you have any questions,
please don’t hesitate to contact Mimi Cook at mimicook22 at me.com.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators
of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at
bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)
To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*