[BHS Etree] TEEN SERVICES: Tutoring & College Advising @ Y-Scholars

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Aug 12 19:31:01 PDT 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jose Herrera Cruz,
jcruz at ymca-cba.org

Hey seniors! Are you ready for this year? Are college applications already
stressing you out? Don’t worry. We can help!

The Y-Scholars Program at the YMCA-PG&E Teen Center is currently accepting
applications for current seniors who want academic support and college
advising this year.

We’re also accepting applications for all grade levels. We support all
students with after-school tutoring and 1-on-1 academic coaching.

If you’re interested, please pick up an application at 2111 Martin Luther
King Jr. Way in Berkeley, or download an application at
register.yscholars.org.

We also invite you to visit our social media at facebook.com/ysprogram and
on Instagram at @ysprogram to view photos and videos of the program.

For more details, contact Jose Herrera Cruz at 510 542 2130
<(510)%20542-2130> or jcruz at ymca-cba.org.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators
of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at
bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)
To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*