[BHS Etree] SENIORS: Berkeley High School Graduation 2017 Photos

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jun 19 22:24:41 PDT 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mark Coplan markcoplanpio at gmail.com<mailto:markcoplanpio at gmail.com>

Here are links to my photos of Berkeley High's 2017 graduation at the Greek Theatre. The diplomas account for 850 of these, so only a few of the graduates got past me. I've divided them into three albums to facilitate your search. I was also able to capture video of the Berkeley High Jazz Ensemble from a unique perspective on the stage that is worth watching. They were hot, and there are some awesome solos. I just watched it again, and I'm upgrading it to a "Must See". You will thank me for that... They were that good.

BHS Jazz at Berkeley High 2017 Graduation Video Sampler: https://vimeo.com/222271558

Photo Albums
To download the photos you want, click on the photo to open it, then look for the download option and click that. You'll see size options, select "Original size" and download it to your computer.

Berkeley High School Graduation 2017 Getting Ready (23 photos): https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/albums/72157685135962716
Berkeley High School Graduation 2017 Procession (53 photos): https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/albums/72157682261431514
Berkeley High School Graduation 2017 Program 141 photos): https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/albums/72157682359758083
Berkeley High School Graduation 2017 Friends and Family 100 photos): https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/albums/72157685235868555
Berkeley High School Graduation 2017 Diplomas Part One (301 photos): https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/albums/72157685241169825
Berkeley High School Graduation 2017 Diplomas Part Two (350 photos): https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/albums/72157682226187242
Berkeley High School Graduation 2017 Diplomas Part Three (202 photos): https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/albums/72157685272931815
Berkeley High School Graduation 2017 Finale (17 photos): https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/albums/72157682398463253

Mark Coplan, PIO, Retired

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-leave at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-leave at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe (The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.) If that does not work, you can use the following URL, either included at the very bottom of each individual message, or by typing it in the address bar yourself: http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here