[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Jacket Pride Assembly, June 2 (Fri.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri May 26 18:00:24 PDT 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony
lisasibony at berkeley.net <mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Hello BHS Community:

Next Friday morning, June 2, we are looking forward to bringing the
entire Berkeley High School community together in the Donahue Gym for
the *Jacket Pride Assemblies*, an event organized by the BHS student
leadership team that will end our Spring Spirit Week
<http://berkeleyschools.net/leadership/?p=875>. During the Jacket Pride
Assemblies, students will sport our school colors of red and gold as we
recognize student athletes from the Winter and Spring seasons and
celebrate our achievements during the 2016-17 school year. There will be
student performances, positive themes about being a member of this
community, as well as opportunities for crowd participation.

There will be two assemblies in order to accommodate the entire campus,
and we would really like to have parents and guardians to join us and
help us manage the flow of thousands of excited students.

There will be *one volunteer shift from 9:45-12:30* which will cover
both assemblies. Parents will be ushers, as well as extra eyes and ears.
This will be a fun day and it is nice to have a reason to be on campus.

We are proud of the fact that we were able to bring everyone together in
the fall for the first whole-school spirit assembly in several years,
and our student leadership team is committed to retooling cherished BHS
traditions as well as building new traditions that reflect our focus on
strengthening school culture.

If you can help on Friday, June 2, please go to this link
www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a4dadaa2fa6fb6-jacket
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a4dadaa2fa6fb6-jacket>

Thanks in advance for your support!

Felicia Phillips, Vice Principal, and John Villavicencio, Director of
Student Activities

____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement /la Política de No
Discriminación:http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<mailto:bhs-leave at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)If that does not work, you can use the following
URL, either included at the very bottom of each individual message, or
by typing it in the address bar
yourself:http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here

To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to bhs-join at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-join at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: