[BHS Etree] MISC: Teacher Appreciation

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri May 12 16:29:37 PDT 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jana Jandra,
janajandra at berkeley.net <mailto:janajandra at berkeley.net>

Huge thanks to the parents and guardians who brought in so many
wonderful treats to show appreciation to our hard-working teachers and
staff. Special appreciation to Alicia V and Alicia’s Tamales de los
Mayas**(http://www.aliciatamaleslosmayas.com)**who provided tamales and
all the fixings for lunch!

We were also able to offer several sessions of in-school yoga and
mindfulness classes with Melenie Green (http://www.berkeleyyoga.com) and
chair massages, thanks to our community’s talent and generosity.

As a continuing expression of the gratitude we have for all the caring
adults who teach our children and keep BHS clean and safe, next week we
are going to do a raffle of small gifts.

We have started to receive some gift cards and we’d love to receive some
more! Please consider donating a card or two to a local spot. Businesses
close to the High School would be fun and easy; Peet’s, Trader Joe’s,
Phils Sliders, Babette’s, Target, Blue Bottle, Cancun, Sliver, Purple
Kow are just a few examples of establishments close to campus and
frequented by staff.

Cards can be dropped off at the front office anytime before Friday, May
19th.

____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement /la Política de No
Discriminación:http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<mailto:bhs-leave at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)If that does not work, you can use the following
URL, either included at the very bottom of each individual message, or
by typing it in the address bar
yourself:http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here

To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to bhs-join at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-join at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: