[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Info. re. Police Activity Near BHS

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Apr 21 17:54:00 PDT 2017

Good evening everyone,

I'm writing to let you know that there is, currently, police activity
near our campus with a shelter-in-place warning for those in that area.
In an abundance of caution, and on the advice of the Berkeley Police
Department, we had safety officers and administrators at every campus
exit for one hour after school ensuring that no one came on campus. When
we were reassured that the activity did not involve an immediate danger
to our school community, we lifted that precaution and all our evening
activities are carrying on as planned.

Thank you for your attention,

Erin Schweng

Principal, Berkeley High School

____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement /la Política de No
Discriminación:http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<mailto:bhs-leave at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)If that does not work, you can use the following
URL, either included at the very bottom of each individual message, or
by typing it in the address bar
yourself:http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here

To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to bhs-join at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-join at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: