[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: 2ND Annual Wish Campaign

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Apr 21 13:05:39 PDT 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Karen Zapata
karenzapata at berkeley.net <mailto:karenzapata at berkeley.net> or Mr John
Villavicencio johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net
<mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

Dear Berkeley High students,

For the last few months, the Believe It Or Not I Care [B.I.O.N.I.C] Club
has worked on a special event called The Wish Campaign. *The 2nd Annual
Wish Campaign strives to better represent student voices by extending
the opportunity for every Berkeley High student to make one community
oriented wish. *Beginning the week of April 24, 2017
<x-apple-data-detectors://0>, every student will have the opportunity to
wish for something that will better the Berkeley High Community or
benefit someone else.

Examples of wishes include campus reforms, teacher supplies, a wish for
a friend, recognition for a student groups, or an issue that needs to be
addresses by administration. In this manner, we hope to better represent
the voices of students. Having wishes based on community also helps make
changes at BHS and better our campus.

Once you have cast your wish, all wishes will be reviewed by The Wish
Campaign Committee. The Wish Campaign Committee is a collaboration of
both BIONIC club members and administration. Wishes will then be chosen
based on feasibility and affordability. Selected wishes will then be
announced at the end of May 2017 in an assembly. This will be a fun
event with performances, speakers, and much more.

The Wish Campaign Gathering cannot happen without your efforts though.
This money we raise will be used to fund the wishes and ultimately go
towards the betterment of our community and campus. Visit our Generosity
page for more info: https://igg.me/at/95-uWEAlr3w

We hope you take the time to consider what changes you would like to see
in the Berkeley High Community.

Thank You,
Believe It Or Not I Care [B.I.O.N.I.C]

____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement /la Política de No
Discriminación:http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<mailto:bhs-leave at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)If that does not work, you can use the following
URL, either included at the very bottom of each individual message, or
by typing it in the address bar
yourself:http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here

To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to bhs-join at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-join at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: