[BHS Etree] JUNIOR/SENIOR: Update for Students Attending Prom!

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Apr 19 11:37:17 PDT 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John
Villavicenciojohnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

Hello and thank you to everyone attending the BHS 201​7​ prom at the
Bently Reserve (BR)_*this SATURDAY night!*_

TICKET PICK-UP

  * If you purchased a ticket online and have not yet picked up your
    ticket from the leadership office, please do so at lunch or after
    school.

​​*If you need to submit a guest pass form and photo ID, ​you need to
contact Mr. V ASAP because it might be too late!*

  * If you still need to clear absences in order to attend, please know
    that we are selling prom tickets until Friday after school in the
    leadership office. We will need to see in the system that your
    attendance has ​improved and that you have been ​approved ​ to attend​.

Please stop by with cash or check payable to BHS ASB. You can also
purchase tickets online with debit/credit card at

http://bhsprom2017.bpt.me/​

Prices are $​75 /​// $​6​5 with an ASB sticker ​/// ​$5​0 for students
qualifying for free & reduced lunch

SAFETY ​​NOTES

*Doors close at 9:30 pm on Saturday*. There will be a security screening
at the main door and we will not allow the following items inside; gum,
​markers, etching kits, ​outside food or beverages in containers,
bottles​, drugs, alcohol & paraphernalia (lighters, wrappers,
etc..weapons, or other suspicious items). Any ​bags and purses will
be searched​. Large bags​

may be stored in a separate area away from any access until you leave
the venue. We will have plenty of visible security at the main entrance
along Battery Street and inside to make sure that you have a safe and
enjoyable time with your friends.

CHECK THE VIBE
We are all here to have a good time and enjoy an amazing time in a
beautiful setting ​ at the BR​. You are really going to enjoy the
​glamour and glitz of the ​​Bently. Prom can be very stressful, so

remember to take a deep breath and enjoy a good vibe with your fellow
​Yellow ​Jackets.

FOOD & BEVERAGE

There will be a sweet & savory crepe car as​ a light snack as well as
sweet treats ​

​at the chocolate fountain. There will be beverage stations in a few
locations of the venue.

ENTERTAINMENT

The ​main features are a ​free ​coat check, pool tables​​, karaoke, fun
photo booths​, and lounge tables along with all of the food. The​r will
also be​ professional photographers​ with photo packages for an
additional cost​. You will love this place​ and the grand staircase in
the main room.​

​GUESTS

Please make sure your guest brings photo ID to make the guest check-in
easier. Also, please review the following guest guidelines that are
written on the guest pass form:

*The guest must meet and agree to the following rules and regulations:*

 1. Students must not have any discipline issues prior to the event at
    their accredited institution.
 2.   Guests must be 20 years of age or younger by the date of the dance.
 3.   Guests must have a valid ID for entry into the event.
 4.   Ins and outs will not be permitted.
 5.   BHS administrators or safety officers reserve the right to deny a
    guest initial entry to the event before or at the event. If this is
    the case, a refund will be given.
 6.   Use of, under the influence, or possession of drugs or alcohol,
    fighting, or possession of dangerous items will result in immediate
    expulsion from the event and summoning of the proper authorities.
 7. Guests must abide by any additional rules specific to the event as
    written on event information sheets and on signs at the event.
 8.   Anyone who fails to abide by the rules and expectations of
    Berkeley High School and those outlined above will be escorted out
    the event at the discretion of supervising adults. No refund will be
    given.

COAT CHECK
There is a free coat check inside the venue for personal items. ​We are
really /discouraging overnight bags/ to be brought because they hold up
the line ​​and you will not be allowed access to these bags until
departure from the venue.

PARKING
Parking is available on the street for free ​after 6 pm, while there is
a parking structure on Battery St across from the BR for $10. Please
hide all valuables in your trunk or out of sight.

NO IN & OUT

​T​here are no IN & OUT privileges for any reason.

TICKETS
*Please bring your ticket with you for an efficient registration
process*. If you forget your ticket, do not despair, we will have your
name on the guest list and it will take a few extra moments to locate
your name on the guest list. If you are bringing a non-BHS guest, your
guest's name will be with your last name. EX: Donald Trump is the guest
of Hillary Clinton. Donald's name would be found under Clinton.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me at
jvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:jvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

​Have a great day, ​

--

PASSION ---> INITIATIVE ---> CHANGE
John Villavicencio

1980 Allston Way

Berkeley, CA 94704

(510) 644 - 8990 <tel:%28510%29%20644-8990>
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

@Jacket__Pride

berkeleyschools.net/leadership/ <http://berkeleyschools.net/leadership/>

www.inventinghiphop.com <http://www.inventinghiphop.com>

____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement /la Política de No
Discriminación:http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<mailto:bhs-leave at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)If that does not work, you can use the following
URL, either included at the very bottom of each individual message, or
by typing it in the address bar
yourself:http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here

To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to bhs-join at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-join at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: