[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: College Fair Volunteers Needed

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Apr 12 09:07:14 PDT 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jessica Hilton jesshilton2 at gmail.com<mailto:jesshilton2 at gmail.com>

Hi Parents!

On Sunday, April 30, the BHS College and Career Center is hosting the 2017 College Fair and Case Studies. We are looking for volunteers! This annual event hosts college admissions counselors from over 50 colleges and universities across the US. It's pretty fun and exciting (and a great way to get to know BHS college advisors). Parents of sophomores might be particularly interested in helping out, since your students will be benefiting from next year's College Fair. In particular we are looking for volunteers for the Case Studies workshops, where college admissions counselors will go over several sample college applications with students and parents.

Please see the SignUp Genius link:

www.SignUpGenius.com/go/508084DA9A82CAA8-bhscollege<http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/508084DA9A82CAA8-bhscollege>

Please contact Jessica Hilton jesshilton2 at gmail.com<mailto:jesshilton2 at gmail.com>

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy