[BHS Etree] MISC: Urgently Needed: Apple USB Connected Keyboards & Mice & IMacs

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Mar 1 19:37:08 PST 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact stephaniehollyman at berkeley.net

*URGENTLY NEEDED: Apple USB Connected Keyboards and Mice and good
working IMac's*

Have you gone wireless but kept your old Mac keyboard and mouse? Did you
upgrade to a newer IMAC?  Donate them to the Berkeley High School
Digital Photography program and help them find life again.  We badly
need Apple USB connected mouses ( mice?)  and Apple USB connected
keyboards. Drop them off in Room C327 between 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm.

No wireless keyboards or mice as they take AA batteries and Bluetooth
can prove problematic. The IMacs should be in good working order and
equipped with a wide screen. We will wipe all your data off the
hard-drive of your IMac.

Questions? Contact Ms. Hollyman : stepheniehollyman at berkeley.net
<mailto:stepheniehollyman at berkeley.net>

Ms. Hollyman, Berkeley High School

Teacher of Digital Photography and Yearbook

Room C327, 1.30 p.m-4.30 p.m

Class Website: http://digitalbhs.com

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No
Discriminación:http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(/T//he request must be sent from the email address that
is subscribed to the list/.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*