[BHS Etree] BUSD: Farewell Letter from Sam Pasarow

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Feb 9 10:41:31 PST 2017

Dear BHS families, below please find a letter from Sam Pasarow:

Dear Berkeley High Community,

It is with regret that I am writing to say farewell, as I have tendered my resignation as the Berkeley High Principal.

It has been an honor to work with such a vibrant community of students, teachers, staff, parents and guardians. Berkeley High has a lot going for it and I will cheer on its continued success and evolution. It was especially meaningful for me to be involved in the Berkeley High redesign, which aimed to better unify the school and to improve outcomes for all students. I was also very impressed by the deeply-felt and peaceful student activism I witnessed during my years there.

I have the greatest respect for the quality of education at Berkeley High School and the highest regard for the great students there.

Go Jackets!

Sam Pasarow

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy