[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: English Student Exams, Feb. 6 and 7 (Mon, Tues)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Feb 2 12:04:37 PST 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony lisasibony at berkeley.net<mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Dear Community,

We are looking for volunteers to help our IB seniors in their English classes. These students will be taking their Individual Oral Presentation and are assigned time slots, one at a time, every 20 minutes. The volunteers will help with sign-in and handing out paperwork. There is quiet time when volunteers can read, use a laptop, have a snack, etc.

This opportunity is open to parents, guardians, supportive adults of our students of any grade level. Chris Young will give you a brief orientation upon arrival. Thank you very much for considering taking a shift or two. Please let me know if you can help out.

Monday, February 6
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
1:15 pm - 3:15 pm

Tuesday, February 7
8:00 am - 11:00 am
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
1:45 pm - 4:00 pm

Thank you,

Lisa Sibony
Outreach and Volunteers

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy