[BHS Etree] INCOMING FAMILIES: Winter Info Night, Feb. 8 (Wed), 6-9 pm

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Feb 1 11:47:39 PST 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony lisasibony at berkeley.net<mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

The Berkeley High School 9th Grade Winter Information Night will be held Wednesday, February 8, from 6:00- 9:00 pm. The evening will begin at 6:00 pm in the cafeteria, with information tables including the PTSA, Student Activities, Athletics, Families of Students with IEPs, the College and Career Center, Math, World Language, and Visual and Performing Arts departments.

Presentations by the learning communities will begin promptly at 7:00 pm in the Berkeley Community Theater. Student and Teacher representatives from our five learning communities will make presentations. This an essential step in the process of signing up for classes at BHS. Course Catalogues and Choices Brochures for the 2017-2018 school year will be provided on this night. Students (accompanied by an adult) are welcome to attend. Spanish translation will be available.*

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/parents/information-for-prospective-families/

The PTSA is sponsoring a Taco Truck on campus from 6:00-7:00 pm, they will be serving 2 tacos (meat or veggie), chips and salsa for $2. Families can purchase tickets from the PTSA in the food court starting at 5:45 pm. We are grateful that our PTSA is subsidizing the cost of the tacos.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy