[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Mid-day Update

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Jan 20 13:11:54 PST 2017

Dear Parents and Families,

I'm writing to let you know that we had a peaceful morning at Berkeley High
with students and teachers in classes through lunch.  At lunch, a group of
about 200 students peacefully marched from BHS up to UC Berkeley.  Two
administrators are with them, and we communicated with BPD to provide a
clear, traffic-free path for their route.  It is now mid-way through 4th
period and the great majority of our students are back in classes again for
the afternoon.

I will write again should there be more news, but meanwhile I want to
express our thanks as an admin team for the community-wide support for our
students on this day.

Thank you,
Erin Schweng
Vice Principal, Berkeley High School
Berkeley Unified School District

____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)  If that does not
work, you can use the following URL, either included at the very bottom of
each individual message, or by typing it in the address bar yourself:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here

To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-join at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*