[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Interested in Boys Golf?

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Jan 12 10:30:27 PST 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Ched Ratner charles.e.ratner at gmail.com<mailto:charles.e.ratner at gmail.com>

Boys golf is a spring sport at BHS. The season runs from February to May and our home golf course is Tilden Park Golf Course in Berkeley. If you are interested in playing on the team and would like to know more about the schedule and commitment, please contact the team parent Ched Ratner at charles.e.ratner at gmail.com<mailto:charles.e.ratner at gmail.com>. Our excellent head coach is Brandon Chapman, the head golf pro at Lake Chabot Golf Course in Oakland.

Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you.

Ched Ratner

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/