[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Lost & Found Pickup by Dec. 9 (Fri)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Dec 7 14:28:15 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Irma Parker,
irmaparker at berkeley.net

Dear Parents,

Please have your child check for lost items this Thursday and Friday on the
table located in the hallway on the 2nd floor of the D-building next to the
Parent Center.  Any items not claimed will be discarded by the custodians
after school on Friday, December 9th.

Also, if you donated food to the all-staff community-building breakfast
last month, there are a few items still in the BHS Parent Center waiting to
be picked up.  Please pick those items up, if you need them back, by this
Friday afternoon, as we will be cleaning out the Parent Center for Winter
Break.  The items on hand include:

(9) mason jars

(1) 9X13 baking sheet

(2) 9" baking pans

(1) red dish cloth

Again, we would like to thank all of the parents who participated and
supported us in our effort to build community with our colleagues.  Thanks
to all of you, it was truly an amazing event.

Gracias,

BHS Parent Center and Office of Family Engagement and Equity Staff

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)  If that does not
work, you can use the following URL, either included at the very bottom of
each individual message, or by typing it in the address bar yourself:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here

To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-join at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*