[BHS Etree] Academic Choice: ACAC Meeting, Dec. 2 (Fri.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 29 19:52:57 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Donna Storey,
donnageorgestorey at gmail.com

The Academic Choice Advisory Council, or ACAC, is a group of teachers,
parents, students, and administrators who meet once a month to discuss
the present and future of Academic Choice.

Our next meeting is Friday, December 2 from 7:30 to 8:35 AM at Berkeley
High School, D Building, Conference Room B. The AC community, as well as
the public, are welcome to attend. There will be time at the beginning
of the meeting for comments and questions.

This month we will continue our discussion of the issue of student voice
including the grievance process and improving the classroom environment
based on student feedback. We will also begin planning our graduation
celebration for the class of 2017.

If you were unable to attend our last meeting, the minutes of the
meeting, as well as links to the Classroom Matters time management
workshop handouts, can be found on the AC Governance page of the AC
website: http://berkeleyschools.net/ac/?page_id=175

Sincerely,

Donna Storey

ACAC Secretary and AC Parent

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*