[BHS Etree] SPORTS: New Baseball Coach

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Nov 21 15:30:47 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Athletic Director athleticdirector at berkeley.net<mailto:athleticdirector at berkeley.net>

BHS Athletics is proud to announce our new baseball coach Curtis Sandeford. Curtis comes to us after coaching at Pinole Valley where he won two league titles and coached over 35 athletes who have gone on to play college and 7 who were drafted to professional baseball. Curtis is no stranger to Berkeley Baseball where he coached with Tim Moellering for 9 years.

"I am excited to be back at Berkeley High School. It is an honor for me to be running this program." - Curtis Sandeford

Britta Fjelstrom
Athletic Director
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/athletics
@BHSjacketSports

Go Jackets!!

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/