[BHS Etree] BHSDG: BHS Development Group Annual Report

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Nov 17 14:52:41 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact BHS Development Group,
info at bhsdg.org

Dear Berkeley High Community,

By now, we hope that you have received a copy of our 2015-16 Annual Report.
We are very excited to share the accomplishments made possible by your
contributions to the Development Group and also express gratitude to our
donors.  If for some reason, you did not receive one, please feel free to
download it from our website
http://bhsdg.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/AnnualReport2016_10.10.pdf, or
we would be happy to mail you a copy: info at bhsdg.org

Please consider donating to the Development Group’s General Fund; your
donation is vital to our mission of supporting and enriching the academic
experience of all Berkeley High School students.  We depend on your support.
A majority of our income comes from currently enrolled families. Please
remember that you are welcome to designate a portion of your donation to
the small school or program of your choice, just indicate on the enclosed
envelope and your check what you desire.  You may donate online at
http://bhsdg.org/wp/give, or contributions can be mailed to:

BHSDG

P.O. Box 519

Berkeley, CA 94701-0519

Thank you for all you do to promote excellence at Berkeley High School.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Sincerely,

BHS Development Group

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at *bhs-owner at lmi.net <bhs-owner at lmi.net>*.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)  If that does not
work, you can use the following URL, either included at the very bottom of
each individual message, or by typing it in the address bar yourself:
http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/put-your-email@address.here

To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-join at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*