[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BAF Meeting, Nov. 14 (Mon.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Nov 10 21:10:16 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this message, contact Betsy Foster
president at berkeleyathleticfund.net
<mailto:president at berkeleyathleticfund.net>

The Berkeley Athletic Fund’s next meeting will take place on *Monday,
November 14 at 7 pm in the BHS library.*

We encourage all parents of student-athletes to come to the meeting. We
will be discussing the money we have allocated for grants.  We have
allocated over $20,000 and at the meeting we will discuss the new BAF
grant policy and help teams begin the process of thinking big!  Please
come with ideas for what your team needs to provide the best and safest
experience for your student-athletes.

You should have received our fall fundraising letter. We still need more
donations to get to our goal of $35,000. Please give generously.

We need more board members!  If you might be interested please come. You
can see how fun and efficient we are, and how dedicated we are to
supporting all student-athletes at Berkeley High.

_
_

Contact BAF President Betsy Foster with any questions at
president at berkeleyathleticfund.net
<mailto:president at berkeleyathleticfund.net>, or go to our website at
http://www.berkeleyathleticfund.net/ for more information.

**************************

Upcoming Fundraiser at FLOWERLAND on Solano Avenue in Albany.  Shop
Thanksgiving weekend and 10% of proceeds will be donated to the BAF.
Christmas trees, indoor and outdoor plants, furniture, jewelry, books,
and MORE!  A fun and festive way to support Berkeley High Athletics.

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*