[BHS Etree] BOLD: Collaboration with BUSD and School Board Meeting, Nov. 14 (Mon.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Nov 10 13:46:35 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact bhsboldcontact at gmail.com

NOVEMBER BOLD MEETING:Collaboration with BUSD and school board

BOLD - (Berkeley High Families Owning Learning Differences)

*Our next meeting will be held on Monday, November 14th in the College
and Career Center in the D building of BHS.*

We will be meeting to discuss and strategize how to improve
collaboration with BUSD and the school board.Please come with your
ideas, concerns and suggestions!

BOLD is a support group for parents of children with Learning
Differences. This group, formed in 2013 by Berkeley High parents, meets
on the 2nd Monday* of the month at Berkeley High usually in the College
and Career Center. BOLD is dedicated to finding ways to support, empower
and educate students with learning disabilities and their families by
fostering understanding and advocating for effective intervention.

Our meetings present helpful informational topics relevant to parents of
high school students with learning disabilities and forums where parents
can voice their concerns, find resources and information and find a
community.

Questions? Email: bhsboldcontact at gmail.com

*Meeting dates may change due to holidays, etc. Please look for BHS
ETREE announcements for actual dates.

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*