[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Message from Heidi Weber, Dean of Attendance

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Nov 9 16:18:17 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Heidi Weber heidiweber at berkeley.net<mailto:heidiweber at berkeley.net>

BHS Families,

Thank you for supporting your students in a peaceful, safe, important morning of protest. Teachers and administrators joined students as they spoke in the BHS courtyard, walked up to UC Berkeley, spoke at UCB, and came back to school.

The district gave us permission to use an EXC or excused code for all students in the morning for periods 1-3.

After lunch, periods 4-6, teachers took roll as usual.

If your student was at the walk out and was marked absent, you will likely receive an attendance phone call from our automated system.

If your student missed afternoon classes with your permission, please email the attendanceoffice at berkeley.net<mailto:attendanceoffice at berkeley.net> to clear their absence.

You do not need to do that for the morning; we will take care of the morning attendance.

Thank You,
Heidi Weber
Vice Principal, Berkeley High School

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/