[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Field Trip, Sept. 28 (Wed)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Sep 21 21:18:10 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Alan Miller,
alanmiller at berkeley.net

Robin Green and I will take about 100 students to a noontime concert,
“African American Composers: From Classical to Hip Hop,” at Hertz Hall at
UC Berkeley on Wed, Sept. 28.

I need 8-10 volunteers to walk us to and from the concert.

We will leave after Period 2, walk to the concert, each the lunch we
brought (we WON'T be stopping to buy food), and rushing back to campus in
time for Period 5 (1:22).

Volunteers will need comfortable walking shoes, a lunch, and an
appreciation for music.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)
To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*