[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF) Meeting, Sept. 12 (Mon.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Sep 8 10:24:34 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Betsy Foster,
president at berkeleyathleticfund.net

Please come to the Berkeley Athletic Fund’s (BAF) first meeting of the
year, Monday September 12 at 7 pm in the BHS library.

Our guest speaker is the new Dean of Students and Administrator in
charge of Athletics, Kiernan Roc. Come prepared with questions and
concerns about Athletics at Berkeley High.

We will hand out financial reports for each team, showing team balances
and how money was spent in the previous year.

Contact BAF President Betsy Foster with any questions at
president at berkeleyathleticfund.net, or go to our website at
berkeleyathleticfund.net for more information.

**************************

/Do you know that the BAF General Fund provides the Athletic Department
and teams with monies to fund stipends for more than 10 coaches, an
administrative assistant and weight room coach, equipment and uniforms,
and safety initiatives like the defibrillators (AEDs) around campus?/

//

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*