[BHS Etree] ADMIN: First Day of School, Aug. 30 (Tues)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 29 13:20:04 PDT 2016

Dear Community,

Happy End-Of-Summer! We hope this email finds you well-rested and excited for the school year beginning tomorrow.

Class begins with 1st period at 8:27 am tomorrow, Tuesday, August 30. Only 0 and 7th period music classes will meet on Tuesday with all other 0 and 7th period classes starting on Wednesday, August 31.

It is important that students attend all classes on their official schedule both so we can take an accurate roll and locate and notify them if their schedule has changed. Please Note changes are still being made and while we try not to disrupt a student's schedule, occasions arise where we must balance classes or make changes after school starts. We appreciate your patience as we work to get all of our students the classes they need.

During this important time, counselors are unavailable for drop in meetings or to return calls or emails. They are prioritizing scheduling new students and are reviewing Schedule Change Request forms in the order they are received. We anticipate they will be unavailable for appointments until at least Wednesday of next week.

Students who missed registration or who want to check if their schedule has changed can now view their official schedules in PowerSchool.

To log into the PowerSchool portal, go to http://ps.berkeley.net/public/ and enter ...
USERNAME: firstnamelastname (of student, not the parent)
PASSWORD: BerkeleystudentID#

For example, if your daughter's name is Mary Smith and her ID number is 2423555, enter the following:
USERNAME: marysmith
PASSWORD: Berkeley2423555

Hard copies of schedules will also be available on the first day of school in the food court beginning at 8 am.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/