[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 3rd Call for Registration Help

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Aug 19 15:10:11 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony
lisasibony at berkeley.net <mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

<mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Hello Everyone,

Third call for help! Registration is next week, August 22 to 26.

Volunteers will hand out schedules, laminate ID cards, distribute
textbooks and organizers, collect forms, help lost students, and
more! You are needed and it is fun to have an excuse to be on campus as
students arrive fresh for a new year, greeting long lost friends and
generally being happy. The jobs are not taxing, but they are very
necessary and it is a very nice opportunity to meet a large number of
our dear Berkeley High students.

Below are the current numbers. *My goal is a minimum of between 12 and
14 per session.* We are getting closer but any fewer means long lines
for the kids.  If you can help, please let me know, I'll be checking
email over the weekend.

On Monday-Wednesday the morning shifts are 8:15 to noon, afternoon 12:45
to 3:00 p.m.__Thursday and Friday times are noted below. Below are the
numbers of volunteers so far.

Thank you!
Lisa

*2016 BHS Registration

Monday, August 22 : Seniors*
morning (10)
afternoon (9)

*Tuesday, August 23: Juniors*
AM (10)
PM (11)

*Wednesday, August 24: Sophomores*
AM (14)
PM (10)

*Thursday, August 25: Freshmen 11:30 -  3:00*
1 shift only (14)

*Friday, August 26: *
Make up 8:30-11:30 *Make Up Session*  (7)

Freshmen 11:30-3:00 *Freshmen * (10)

--

*Lisa Sibony*

Outreach and Volunteers

Berkeley High School

____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*