[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Help with Registration Aug 22-26 (Mon-Fri)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 8 20:19:57 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony  lisasibony at berkeley.net<mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Hello Dear Community,

I hope you all have had a restful summer and that you are looking forward to the start of the 2016-17 school year.

Berkeley High's registration takes place Monday, August 22 through Friday, August 26. Students pick up their schedules, have their picture IDs taken, receive a locker assignment, check out textbooks, talk to counselors if there is a problem with the schedule, pick up free/reduced lunch forms, pick up an organizer, and drop off emergency cards and other forms.

In addition, freshmen will participate in an all-day orientation.

In order to facilitate the flow of students on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we need approximately 40 volunteers - 20 in the morning (8:15 am to noon) and 20 in the afternoon (12:45 to 3:00 pm). Thursday we need 20 volunteers from 11:30 am to 3:00 pm and Friday we need 20 volunteers from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm.

We are asking a lot of our community but it really is a wonderful time to be on campus. Students, no matter what they say, are happy to be back on campus. There is anticipation and excitement in the air.

Below is the schedule. If you are available, please let me know when you can help.

Monday, Aug. 22 - Seniors morning 8:15 to noon or afternoon 12:45 pm to 3:00 pm
Tuesday, Aug. 23 - Juniors morning 8:15 to noon or afternoon 12:45 pm to 3:00 pm
Wednesday, Aug. 24 - Sophomores morning 8:15 to noon or afternoon 12:45 pm to 3:00 pm
Thursday, Aug. 25 - Freshmen one volunteer shift 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Friday, Aug. 26 - Make-up (grades 10, 11, 12) 8:30 - 11:30 am or Freshmen 11:30 am - 3:00 pm

Info on registration is available here.<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/information/2016-2017-registration-information/>
Thanks very much, hope to see you soon.

Lisa Sibony
Outreach and Volunteers

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/