[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: End of the Year Thank You

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jun 20 15:45:19 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony lisasibony at berkeley.net<mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Dear Community,

We are truly fortunate to have people lending a hand when we need them. As the 2016 school year comes to a close I'd like to thank those of you who helped all year and over the last few months; forgive me if I have missed adding your name to this list.

Thank you to our Etree Moderators, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman, for their behind-the-scenes work with the Etree all year long, from early in the morning until late into the evening. The moderators read through every single email message before it is posted, helped with formatting and contact info, edited for clarity, and responded thoughtfully and promptly to everyone who sought assistance.

Thank you to our Tour Guides who took turns leading tours of prospective student and their families almost every morning from October through March. Carrie Goux, Chrissy Hoffman, Chuck Fanning, Elizabeth Wells, Gayle Buckles, Judith Barish, Laurel Coates, Locke Jaeger, Sue Reinhold and Yumi Yuan.

Thanks to our Front Desk volunteers for your help in making Berkeley High a friendly welcoming place week after week, all year long, including during finals! Abby Waldstein, Amy Talley Klotz, Ann Fields, Ashley Shocat, Barb Aronson, Barbara Daniels, Becky Price, Billi Romain, Carl Kempf, Caroline Bettendorf, Catherine Betts, Catherine Ference, Catherine Lazio, Dana Welsh, Dawn Paxson, Deb Hummel, Deborah Lewis, Diane O'Keefe, Diane Schneider, Erin Collom, Floyd Finney, Geoff Holton, Geri Charnin. Gloria Clare Yim, Hannah Karpilow, Jean Fichtenkort, Judy Hanawalt, Julie Weitz, Karen Gilligan, Karen Kiyo, Kate O'Neil, Laura Cho, Laurel Coates, Lauren Swiger, Laurette Gennis, Liz Wayman, Lori Pepe-Lunche, Lyn Harlan, MaryJane Pauley, Megan Macmillan, Melinda Haag, Myra Paci, Olivia Lee, Paula Chertok, Peggy Lynch, Robin Miller, Rosa Luevano, Silpa Lakireddy, Susie Zukor and Wiz Wells.

For help with our World Day event which celebrated diversity, culture, and identity. Thanks to our ushers for welcoming the classes into the assembly, Kristi Holmes, Chrissy Hoffman, Ingrid Mittermaier, CJ Johansen and Mary Sun.

For help with the end of the year Textbook Returns Over 4644 textbooks were checked in to the book room! Your kindness and support made a huge difference. Thank you to Barbara Cooper, Catherine Maggio, Deborah Gilman, Fanny Labadie, Hagit Cohen, Jeff Bruno, Joanna Ward, Judy Hanawalt, Julie Weitz, Kate O'Neill, Nancy Rader, Nanu Clark, Renee Goodrich, Robin Claire Barnes, Robin Packel, Rosa Luevano, Shoshana Gizzi, Silke Maurer, Susan Grand and Valerie Gilbert.

Congratulations to all of you whose children graduated last week! Hope you all enjoy your summer and that we'll see those of you with returning students in the fall.

Lisa Sibony
Outreach and Volunteers

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/