[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BAF Meeting on June 13 ( Mon) Canceled

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Jun 12 21:24:40 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact
president at berkeleyathleticfund.net

Due to the Warriors game on Monday, the BAF meeting on Monday will be
postponed.

Please make sure that you have a team parent rep designated to replace
you if you are not returning for the next school year

If you have that person already in place, please email
president at berkeleyathleticfund.net
<mailto:president at berkeleyathleticfund.net> with this information.
(Name, email, sport)

Also, our BAF president for 2016-17 is Betsy Foster, our VP is Mark
Galbraith, our co-treasurers Deb Sperber and Kate Campbell and our
secretary is Diana Yovino-Young.

BAF needs a few more board members to round out this great group that
does so much for our BHS coaches and student athletes.

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU OR OTHERS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN JOINING BAF!

Thanks to all of you for your support this year!

____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BHS website:
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To _unsubscribe _from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in
the subject line: *unsubscribe *(/T//he request must be sent from the
email address that is subscribed to the list/.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*