[BHS Etree] BUSD: BHS African Am Studies Graduation 2016 Photos

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Jun 8 07:17:55 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mark
Coplan,markcoplan at berkeley.net

BHS African American Studies Graduation 2016 last Saturday was the 26^th
Annual Celebration of Excellence. The theme was “Standing on the
Shoulders of Our Ancestors.” The key note speaker was Berkeley City
Manager Dee Williams Ridley, whose story was riveting and sent a
compelling message to the graduating seniors. Each of the students had
the opportunity to speak about the important people in their lives, and
their plans for the future. Check out photos of the celebration.

Look for the small learning communities and other graduation ceremonies
I am able to capture, including the middle schools and the Greek on the
17th. You'll be able to go to the home page of the BUSD website,
berkeley.net <http://berkeley.net>. Click on BUSD Graduations 2016 then
look for your graduation. Just give me a couple of days following the
event to get the pictures edited and uploaded and linked to the page.

BHS African Am Studies Graduation 2016 Photos The Program:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/albums/72157669404607625

BHS African Am Studies Graduation 2016 Photos The Students:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/albums/72157669011187171

--

Mark Coplan, Public Information Officer

Berkeley Unified School District

510-644-6320 Cell: 510-472-3811

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BHS website:
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To _unsubscribe_from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email
address that is subscribed to the list.)
To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *subscribe*