[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BAF Meeting, May 9 (Mon)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon May 9 07:29:28 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Cindy Chang,
cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com

Please EVERYONE--coaches and team parent reps this year and for next year,
and all interested and concerned team parents--come to our BAF Meeting on
Monday May 11 at 7 pm in the school library.

This meeting is important to discuss the future support of our BHS student
athletes. We will review:

-the Golf tournament on May 6 and the status of freshman and assistant
coaching stipends for next year

- restricted team funds accounts

- awarding of BAF grants

- nomination and election of BAF officers and board members for 2016-17

Come to pick up raffle awards, meet and greet your potential Board members,
voice your opinions on the direction of BAF, and share pizza!

If you are a current team parent rep, please identify and bring your
replacement for next year. Also please consider running for the Board; it
is fun and immensely rewarding and you can contribute immediately.

Hope to see you there, and again, pizza will be served!

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)
To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*