[BHS Etree] LEADERSHIP: Student Club Meeting - May 11 (Wed.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Apr 28 18:35:48 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contactJohn Villavicencio,
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

*
CLUB INFO MEETING*

*WEDNESDAY, MAY 11*

*LUNCH*

*LOCATION TBD*

Are you interested in starting or continuing a student club?

If you are interested in continuing with your club into the new school
year, we are asking that you attend an informational club meeting on
Wednesday, May 11 at lunch to learn more about the guidelines that we
will be following in order to improve accountability around club
membership and club finances.

For my last four years in this position, things have been loose and
relaxed in the above two areas of membership and finances. ASB
Leadership is going to be asking for more information and documentation
in the new year from clubs. With these new guidelines, we will also seek
to expand the visibility of clubs on campus by hosting more club
activities and supporting club leaders and staff sponsors on a more
consistent basis.

If you will be able to attend or will be sending a club representative,
please RSVP with Mr. V before May 9 at _johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net
<mailto:%20johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>_

--

PASSION ---> INITIATIVE ---> CHANGE
John Villavicencio

1980 Allston Way

Berkeley, CA 94704

(510) 644 - 8990
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

@Jacket__Pride

berkeleyschools.net/leadership/ <http://berkeleyschools.net/leadership/>

www.inventinghiphop.com <http://www.inventinghiphop.com>

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(/T//he request must be sent from the email address that
is subscribed to the list/.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*