[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BOLD Meeting, April 11 (Mon.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Apr 6 09:15:25 PDT 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contactbhsboldcontact at gmail.com
<mailto:bhsboldcontact at gmail.com>

Please join us for our April BOLD meeting which will be an opportunity
to share what has worked and hasn't in our struggles with our LD kids
and their education. It's a chance to offer and get support from other
parents. We will meet at 6:30 in the College and Career Center on Monday
evening, April 11.

--

*BOLD (Berkeley High Families Owning Learning Differences)* is a support
group for parents of children with Learning Differences. This group,

email: bhsboldcontact at gmail.com

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)
To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*