[BHS Etree] SPORTS: BHS Crew Learn To Row Day, April 10 (Sun)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Feb 23 09:11:56 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Gulliver Scott gulliver at berkeleyhighcrew.org<mailto:gulliver at berkeleyhighcrew.org>

Spring Learn-to-Row Day

Want to try out the sport of rowing?

Berkeley High Crew is holding our annual Spring Learn-to-Row Day on Sunday, April 10 from 9 AM to Noon at the Jack London Aquatic Center in Oakland.

While this event is FREE, you must register in advance. Registration closes Friday April 8th and is limited to 40 participants.

This event is open to youth ages 11 and up. This is a great opportunity to learn about the sport of rowing in general, and rowing at Berkeley High in particular. It is also a chance to meet our coaches, current student-athletes and their parents, and other future Berkeley High Rowers.

Participants will learn the basics on rowing machines and on the water in our training barge. There will also be an Information Session for Parents.

For more information and to register, visit:
http://www.berkeleyhighcrew.com/home/come-row/learn-to-row/

Questions?
Email Team Director Gulliver Scott:
gulliver at berkeleyhighcrew.org<mailto:gulliver at berkeleyhighcrew.org>

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/