[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: Update on PSAT Results

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Feb 22 14:29:56 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact maryjacobs at berkeley.net<mailto:maryjacobs at berkeley.net>

All students' PSAT score reports are now viewable online. We encourage all students to view their score reports online. Students can visit the College Board PSAT/NMQST website<https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt-psat-10/scores/student-score-reports> and follow the instructions to log in. Some students may need to register for a College Board account before they can view the scores. If students have trouble accessing their PSAT scores online, they may need an access code. Students or parents can send an Email message to Mary Jacobs<mailto:maryjacobs at berkeley.net> in the College and Career Center to obtain their access code. We cannot distribute any information related to students' access codes in person or via phone.

We expect printed copies of the PSAT score reports to arrive by Monday, February 29. We will send out another announcement with details on how the printed reports will be distributed to students.

Felicia Phillips
Vice Principal

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/