[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BAF Mtg. Jan. 11 (Mon) with 6:30 pm College Student-Athletes Panel

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jan 11 07:31:47 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Cindy Chang cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com<mailto:cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com>

On Monday January 11th, BAF will be hosting a panel of former BHS athletes in the BHS library. Find out more about the recruiting process, the challenges of being a collegiate athlete, and more.

Don't be late, experienced college recruiter and DI coach and now college counselor Jennifer Thomas will start off at 6:30 pm, and then act as moderator for our student-athletes.

Panelists include:

- Rachel Howard, basketball, U of San Francisco (DI)
- Matt Bremer, BHS baseball coach and father of Noah Bremer, baseball, U of Washington (DI)
- Carlin Hudson, soccer, Yale (DI-Ivy)
- Sierra Franklin, basketball, Holy Names (DII transition from DIII)
- Eva Townsend, XC/track, Occidental (DIII)
- Diana Yovino-Young, BHS parent/alum, Cal VB athlete, and mom of Delaney Taylor
- Delaney Taylor, volleyball, Middle Tennessee State (DI)
- Robyn Wampler, softball, BHS junior, verbal commitment to UCSD (DII)

All are welcome (including students!).

A very short update for team parents will be held right after at 8 pm, followed by our regular board meeting to end at 9 pm.

Please contact BAF President Cindy Chang with any questions at cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com<mailto:cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com>, or go to our website at berkeleyathleticfund.net<http://berkeleyathleticfund.net/> for more information or to contact us.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/