[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: PSAT Results

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Jan 7 18:45:36 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact maryjacobs at berkeley.net<mailto:maryjacobs at berkeley.net>

If you cannot log on to the PSAT website to retrieve your results, you will have to wait for the paper copies in the CCC at the end of the month.

We expect the boxes of PSAT results to arrive from the College Board by Jan. 29th.

We will inform the student body when we have the results. Students may pick up results before school or during lunch only.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/