[BHS Etree] SENIORS: Class of 2016 - Senior Letter, Cap & Gown, Graduation Info
bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Jan 6 11:56:35 PST 2016
PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net<mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>
It's 2016, your graduation year! Besides making decisions about what's next for you after June 17, please take some time to read through the Senior Letter to make sure you understand what is expected of you as we approach graduation day. Some of this information is tentative, so there will be updates as we move into the second semester.
SENIOR LETTER 2016<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/student-activities-3/senior-information-2/>
Upcoming Events (read the Senior Letter for details):
* Now: Check in with your teachers and counselors about college recommendations, applications, etc.
* Now: Purchase/Set-up a loaner cap & gown (price is $25 with Achievers, but will go up soon)
* Now: Contact ABC School Portraits about Senior Portraits (there are no on-campus portrait days remaining)
* March 14: Senior Info Meeting for all seniors during sixth period
* April 16: 2016 Masquerade Prom at the Scottish Rites Center. Tickets on sale March 14.
* April 18/19: Achievers will distribute cap & gowns on campus after school
* June 17: Class of 2016 graduation day
Have a great day,
Director of Student Activities
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net<mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>
Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.
BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BHS website: http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/
To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net<mailto:bhs at lmi.net>.
To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe (The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)
To subscribe to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: subscribe
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the BHS